Saturday, June 4, 2016
Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino
The race is on and it will be bigger and better than ever! Join us on Saturday June 4 for the fourteenth running of the Lee & Beulalh Moor Walk/Run for Families in Crisis. It’s a morning of competition and fun activities for all ages and it’a ll to benefit the children in our care. Prizes will be award for male and female top finishers. For more information and to register.
The date is set for the 14th Annual Walk/Run for Families In Crisis. Join hundreds of walkers, runners, and supporters for a 5K competitive run and a 1-mile fun walk. There will also be hundreds of entertainers, mascots, and fun activities for children of all ages. More information to come.
The race starts at 8:00 a.m.
Registration opens at 6:45 a.m.
Postmarked before May 20, $18
Postmarked after May 20, $20
Military and Students, $15
Teams: $15 (10 members per team minimum) Postmarked after May 20, fee goes to $18.
Race Day, $25
First 300 registrants will receive a short-sleeve t-shirt.
Individual trophies for top three overall male and female finishers
Medals to top three male and female finishers in each age group
Trophy to largest team entry
Sponsorships are available. Contact Paul Whittler at 915-544-8777 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsors!
2016 Race Partners
Sunland Park – Western Refining
- Horizon Kiwanis
- El Paso Marathon Foundation
- Community Foundation of Southern Arizona
- El Paso Chapter of Credit Unions
- El Paso High School Class of 1965
- Hope City Community Church
- Lincoln Middle School Student Council
- Jack Mooney
- Western Sky Medical Research
- El Paso Mortgage Bankers Association
- Les Parker
- GRM Industrial Machining
- El Paso Community Foundation
- Thrive Wellness & Rehab, PLLC
- Alamo Industries
- Tom C. Curlin
- Delta Unlimited Inc.
- Fabens Oil Co.
- Freeway Powersports
- Annette Gallardo Sanders/State Farm Agent
- Ms. Ana Rosa Navarro
- Price’s Producers, Inc.
- Joe Aureliano Spencer Jr.
- S.A. Safi
- Stanley R. Stack
- Western Hills United Methodist Women