Child Care Worker
Do you believe that each child is a gift from God, blessed with unique strengths, talents and abilities, and the potential for positive change? Do you have a desire to work with and make a difference in the lives of young people (age birth to 18) by providing daily guidance, supervision, coaching, recreation, and mentoring? Earn a starting annual salary of $26,000 per individual.
- Residential care
- Excellent benefits
- Retirement plan
- Medical/Health insurance
- Life insurance/Disability insurance
- Tax-deferred annuity available
- Rotating work schedule (5 days on/2 days off)
- Small community-type setting
- Meals and lodging provided while on duty
You must be at least 21 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED, have a valid Texas driver’s license and pass a driver’s record check and a criminal background check.