You can make a contribution to Lee & Beulah Moor Children’s Home by donating goods and services in-kind. In-kind gifts allow us to spend more of our budget dollars on critical services for children and families in the El Paso region.
Donate Clothing, Used Cars, Movie Passes
Many companies and individuals support our programs by making donations of a variety of goods and services. Donations have ranged from used cars and vans to children’s clothing to toys and event tickets. Perhaps your company can donate movie passes, nonperishable food, or silent auction items for our fundraising events.
Accepted Goods and Services
|• New or gently worn children’s clothing
• Stuffed animals and dolls
• Toys and board games
• Sporting equipment and balls
• Sleeping bags
• Laundry detergent and fabric softener
• Non-perishable food items
• New or gently used furniture
• Cribs, car seats, and baby furniture
• Disposable Diapers
• Dishes, silverware, and household items
|• Household cleaning supplies
• Garden and landscaping equipment
• Shampoo and hair care products
• Soaps, toothbrushes, and personal care items
• Movie passes
• Tickets to local sporting and cultural events
• School supplies (pens, pencils, notebooks, crayons)
• Backpacks and luggage
• Restaurant gift cards
• Baby formula and baby food
• Bed and bath linens
|Although we appreciate your thoughtfulness and caring for donating to our children, our state licensing agency restricts gifts of unpackaged socks or underwear. Also, we cannot accept broken appliances, as we do not have a technician on staff who can repair them for our children’s use.|
Lee & Beulah Moor Children’s Home is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization. Contributions
are tax-deductible as specified under section (C) (3) of the IRS Code.
For information, please contact Renee Tanner, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, 915-544-8777, ext. 235.