- That each child is a special gift from God, blessed with unique strengths, talents, abilities, and the potential for positive change.
- That life’s problems and circumstances can sometimes overwhelm or interfere with a family’s ability to properly and effectively care for its children.
- That courage, commitment, compassion, and direction are necessary to address problems and to offer or accept forgiveness, even if it is neither requested nor deserved.
- That each child needs a safe and loving place to grow, build skills, and explore strengths.
- That appropriate boundaries are essential for a child to grow and thrive.
- That each child and family deserves a thoughtful and individualized plan that sets forth goals, identifies strengths, defines responsibilities, and contains reasonable expectations.
- That each child needs an opportunity to be reunified with his or her family whenever conditions and circumstances allow.
Learn more about about our programs and services for families in the El Paso region.